Firms who have provided in-kind hours from a member of their staff who has contributed a meaningful amount of time and expertise in the beta-phase development and management to enable launch of the SE 2050 program.
Thanks to our relationship with the Structural Engineering Institute, SE 2050 is able to accept financial contributions to fund expenses beyond what can be covered by in-kind support, such as website and database development.
These organizations have generously provided financial support to SE 2050.
SE 2050 Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Recognition as a company providing leadership to accelerate the transformation of the building sector and radically reduce the embodied carbon in building materials and construction.
- Serving as a key partner on research, resource development and initiatives, demonstrating your vision to clients and employees.
- Recognition for corporate leadership in newsletters, resources, webinars, presentations, and events.
- Invitations to sponsor-only discussions shaping current and future development of SE 2050.
- Invitations to sponsor-only updates of research and initiatives.